1. You know the makings of a well-rounded meal
2. You’re a very versatile individual
idc if you play “SOS” by Rihanna, ABBA, or The Jonas Brothers, i’ll get lit regardless
3. Who knows when to give thanks where it’s deserved.
No abba, i say thank YOU for the music
4. You never, ever let anyone down when on DJ duty
5. You understand the importance of balance.
ABBA is the sun and Fleetwood Mac is the moon
6. And you know how to not be offensive.
No offense but…. there was something in the air that night…. the stars were bright.. fernando…..
7. You have real high hopes for your future
I reckon i’ll be in my 80’s still saying peng wearing air max’s and listening to abba
8. And you know exactly how you want to leave this world.
the power that this has
9. You know how to care for yourself.
Self-care is an empty house and ABBA karaoke.
10. Which means your drunk activities almost always include a cheeky bit of ABBA.
imagine having a cute lil wine night with the gals and not endin up fu*kin hammered singing abba songs & texting all the wrong people. could never be me unfortunately
11. You know your impeccable music taste also extends to film.
12. Because you care about the things that matter.
PUT AN ABBA SONG IN A MARVEL MOVIE COWARDS
13. While other people you know have some seriously questionable choices.
fu*k knows how folk survive heavy dance music festivals 10 minutes eh that noise an am like right alexa play angel eyes by abba
14. So you find it hard to understand how anyone can not like them.
Imagine not liking ABBA though
15. But then you remember, not everyone can have an amazing taste in music like you.
ABBA are the Beatles for people with taste