Entry level job
Need two years experience
$8.25 an hour
2. They just refuse to do the work to succeed
fun statistics for adults!
“when I was a kid, I had no help with college tuition, I was hardworking and paid it all myself”
-Annual tuition for Yale, 1970: $2,550
-Annual tuition for Yale, 2014: $45,800
-Minimum Wage, 1970: $1.45
-Minimum Wage, 2014: $7.25
-Daily hours at minimum wage needed to pay for tuition in 1970: 4.8
-Daily hours at minimum wage needed to pay for tuition in 2014: 17.3
3. Millennials just fritter away the money they do have
“millenials spend all their money on luxuries!” says the generation that insists on having expensive sets of “good” plates as well as regular plates as if anyone gives a sh*t.
4. Millennials are just so sensitive
“Everyone today is a whiny snowflake, when I was young we were tough”
You feel personally victimized when two men hold hands, sit down Bob
5. They always spend all their time on their phones
Sociologist: So in your opinion, what differentiates Millennials from the previous generations?
Millennials: Well, probably growing up in a post-9/11 and post-Bush Wars world, plus the Great Recession and the instability of our financial futures and the exposure of widespread police brutality and the corporate stranglehold on governments -
Baby boomers: Social media social media social media social media social media social media social media social media SOCIAL MEDIA
6. And they never go outside!
Old People: All you lazy millennials need to get outside! Get some exercise and fresh air!
Pokemon Go: *Happens*
Old People: No, not like that
7. They refuse to spend money on the things that matter
8. They think they should just be handed everything
young person: college should be affordable
evil a*s old people: this generation is SO entitled!!! back in my day, when college tuition was like 400% cheaper, we just PAID FOR IT. stupid entitled millennials
9. Millennials refuse to eat food!!!
10. And they keep demanding a “living wage”
11. Millennials just think they deserve whatever they want
The people calling millennials ‘entitled’ are the same people who demand to speak to a manager because their expired coupons aren’t being accepted
12. Millennials are sponging off the rest of us!
13. They don’t care about family
14. And it’s millennials who completely ignore the privileges that have been bestowed upon them
15. Really, millennials just have it too easy in the real world
16. And if they’d just do what the older generations ask them to, everything would be fine
Millennials: *treats self to a nice lunch*
Baby boomers: If you would stop wasting so much money on non-necessities then you’d be able to buy your own house!
Millennials: *doesn’t spend money on non-necessities*
Baby boomers: WHY AREN’T MILLENNIALS BUYING FABRIC SOFTENER? OR DIAMONDS? THEY’RE KILLING THE PAPER NAPKIN INDUSTRY! MILLENNIALS ARE SO CHEAP!
17. They’re clearly the greatest threat to continuing our way of life
“millennials killed department stores” baby boomers killed the polar bears but right right right my deepest apologies to jc penny
18. Millennials refuse to SUPPORT the ECONOMY
19. The problem is with them, not with their employers
20. They’re certainly not screwed no matter how much or how little they do
21. Millennials just keep causing problems
22. Frankly, millennials demand too much, and they want everyone to be kind and respectable. It’s disgusting.