1. Two years of drawing every day
2. I broke my neck and was paralyzed in Dec. 2010. Here is a photo of the first drawing I did in rehab, with assistance from my recreational therapist Ashley. Followed by a self portrait I did 7 years later. I’ve improved a little.
3. Found this drawing I did in 2008 when I was 11 of the puppy we adopted who’s now an old man
4. Draw this again! My first drawing after 3 years!
nunbul / deviantart.com
5. Me and my art, 6 years apart.
6. Eye improvement in 2 years, 13 to 15 years old
7. A years improvement!
8. I found an old drawing of mine from when I was seven of my mad baller speedboat – a hybrid blend of top fuel dragster, funny car, racing boat, tactical jet aircraft and whatever the hell else I wanted. Then I did an adult version to homage the original
uncannyknack / deviantart.com
9. Then and now
10. My drawing Improvement 2014 – 2017
11. Nearly 10 years ago I drew Sybill Trelawney from Harry Potter, and now I’ve done it again. I pushed myself with the details, and I’m so proud!
12. My drawing improvement 2013 – 2017
13. A little evolution trough the time
Feig-Art / deviantart.com
14. My drawing progress over the past year, criticism And advice always welcome!
15. Awesome progress
WolfRoad / deviantart.com
16. One year drawing progress
18. A remake of an old drawing from 2014. It’s nice to see how my art style changed as well.
19. The first one I drew when I was twelve years old. The second sheet is a 25-year-old guy who started drawing
20. Improved nutella