1. These “designer jeans” look like they’re covered in sh*t stains
2. These sweatpants masquerading as jeans.
These “Jeans”/Sweat pants my grandma bought our son for Christmas
3. This dress that has a big, brown ribbon dangling from the rear.
4. Floral design on this t-shirt looks just like mold…
5. This shirt about putting a “roar” in dinosaur even though it doesn’t have one.
There is no roar in dinosaur.
6. These “jeans” that look like the denim version of cutting the crust off a sandwich.
168$ for this Jeans
7. This shirt reminding you not to be happy and to worry.
Thanks for the advice
8. These socks that say “I ❤ Gym,” but when being worn, they read something different.
My gf’s gym socks.
9. This shirt that doesn’t quite look the way it’s advertised to.
Final product not as advertised
10. Look at these amazing Walking Dead socks!
11. This shirt that says, “I’m not I’m just no bo dy,” amongst other things.
12. The pattern on these shorts that changes colors in the crotch area.
13. These infuriating BFF shirts.
14. This “yes please no than you” shirt.
15. This shirt pocket…
17. Literal crappy design from Victoria’s Secret
18. If only the Eiffel Tower looked like one of the letters in the word “Paris”…