1. The high school teacher who found the easiest way to take attendance.
High school teacher uses this for attendance
2. This teacher who knows exactly what his students are doing.
3. This teacher who gave their students some really achievable homework.
So it’s my buddy’s first day as a high school teacher and he put this up on the board! (note the economics students are seniors and geography students are freshmen)
4. The chemist who made this the cover for their students’ workbooks.
As much as i dislike chemistry …. i love my teacher so so sooooo much
5. And this professor.
WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS??
6. This hero who introduced this policy.
Not all heroes wear capes…
7. And the member of staff who gave their students this lovely parting gift.
Ugh I love my teacher
8. The history teacher who found an innovative way to teach their class about the Cold War hotline between the USSR and the USA.
We’re talking about the hot line… I love my teacher
9. This teacher who made this important Christmas door decoration.
10. This teacher who won’t take any sh*t from their students.
I love my teacher
11. The teacher who has the harshest punishment for playing Pokémon Go in class.
If I can’t catch them you can’t catch them!
12. This teacher who saw right through Ryan’s dad.
13. The teacher who set this quiz, just to make sure their students were paying attention.
14. The physics teacher who added this little joke to make themselves laugh.
I have never laughed so hard.
15. The inspirational teacher who put this up in their office so students could see it.
I’m a high school teacher. I cut this in vinyl and put it on my office window to remind me that every one of my students is important.
16. This teacher who took May 4 extremely seriously.
lol I love my teacher
17. The music teacher who made this important sign.
My music teacher posted this today
18. The art teacher who made this pun.
My art teacher everyone.