1. I tried to give away two harnesses that no longer fit my dog. Did not go well
2. He didn’t do his part on the group project, gets mad that other group does not let him in and I won’t put his name on the paper (I ended up doing all the work).
3. Fun being 15 isn’t it getting so much respect from others
4. This guy wanted me to drive 3 hours to give him a free game
That’s so funny!!!
5. Girl refuses to pay $20 an hour for me to help her move, and decides to call ME cheap.
6. I want a free flight on my schedule. Make it happen.
OK, this one is a wild, wild ride
7. The audacity of some people.
Found on my tattoo artists instagram, fu*k thats satisfying.
8. Your art is mediocre at best so please design me a free tattoo.
9. An old friend from college asked for “help” with a paper
Is it normal for people to just demand stuff like this.
Maybe…buy a cheaper phone
I am a selfish doctor’s wife bit*h.
12. You guys, I don’t even know anymore.
At least I wasn’t asked to drop it off for free.
13. All you do with a camera is go click.
Don’t text me ever again.
14. Wait, wait…it’s my birthday
15. Were you really planning on it being less that $2?
16. My dad asked me to announce a high school volleyball game for free. I worked as a collegiate basketball analyst for my NAIA school.
Know your worth