1. This sign that’s meant to greet the season, but instead looks like it says, “HELL fall.”
2. Brilliant Halloween decorations on this McDonald’s door
The tape on this McDonald’s door that looks like it’s legitimately telling people not to enter.
3. The glue on this hotel lobby pumpkin
4. Bod. Happy Halloween
This “boo” decoration that looks more like it says, “bod,” or “bad,” or “bool.”
5. These Halloween socks at Rite Aid say ‘creery’ instead of ‘creepy’
6. This toilet *decoration*
7. These spooky Halloween tights have a Star of David print rather than a pentagram.
8. Halloween Sign…I have no idea
9. My friend’s Halloween socks came with two right feet
10. Let’s get spoy ok
11. This fall shirt that should’ve made the candy corn the V if it wanted to say “LOVE” instead of “LAVE.”
12. These Halloween decorations are creatures that don’t have internal bones.
13. That’s encouraging.
This daycare that’s just being festive, but sounds super sketchy.
14. Spooky poster for…something.
This Halloween poster that didn’t just use a font that’s difficult to read, but also features a watermarked stock photo.
15. This gas station dinosaur dressed as a ghost for Halloween.
This gas station’s dinosaur statue that got a lazy, ghost makeover for the fall. imaketacoz