1. This sugar-loving kid who went to new heights to fulfill his frowned-upon craving.
2. This kid who tricked people into thinking his orange soda was sugar-free orange juice.
Lily’s attempt at sneaking soda in the house. Tricky tricky, nice try!
3. This kid got ALL THE STUFFED ANIMALS.
4. This signature-forging kid who attempted to avoid having his mother go to conferences.
5. This genius little girl who used her purse to sneak cheese puffs wherever she pleases.
6. This kid who jumped into a family photo because she knows she’s cute AF.
7. This kid who placed Legos on the floor, keeping everyone else away.
8. This kid who has brought food into the bathroom so he could eat while cleaning himself.
9. This kid who handcuffed his older sister to him so she would have to make him breakfast.
10. This kid who ate all the marshmallows out of the Lucky Charms so his mom basically had to throw out the rest.
Leave it to an eight year-old to assume no one will notice if the marshmallows are missing
11. This enraged kid who knew how to get the best revenge.
12. This kid who wrote this letter in hopes of convincing her parents she can stay home from school twice a week.
Today I had a little extra reminder of how lucky I am to be the mother of one hot mess of a kid. I love her so much though I suspect Mrs. Neely had nothing to do with this note:
“Your daughter has been accepted into a program for kids who don’t get enough sleep. They are allowed to stay home twice a week if they do not get enough sleep. We especially want them to be able to get a lot of sleep. We are recommending she play outside til 7:30 every day unless her friend is not home or is unable to play. We also recommend she go to bed at 9:30 because of the time change.”