1. If he fits, he sits.
2. I am certainly a five-pound loaf, so I assumed this box was for me.
3. She fully embraces the “fits/sits” rule of being a cat.
I fit in this pot, so I guess I’m for dinner.
4. Kitten: fits, sits, etc.
This sandal is the perfect size!
5. I am not too big, I fit purrrrfectly.
6. This basket was clearly made for a cat.
7. Why would this slipper be here if not for me to nap in it?
A kitten with the local rescue organization fell asleep in a slipper!
8. This box was meant for me, was it not?
9. This is the drawer you keep cats in.
This a great tiny box to sit in & watch you bc my head will not fit, I know u hide the catnip near & soon it will all be mine!
10. If it fits is sits. Or in this case sleeps.
11. If I fits, I’ll be cooked with grits.
12. I’ll be the bank… feed me for money.
13. If the sink wasn’t meant for me, then why do I fit in here?
14. Did this bowl get smaller since the last time I sat in here?
15. I couldn’t find a box, so this hat will have to do.
16. Don’t mind me, I’m just going to take a nap right here.
17. Even if I don’t fits, I sits anyway.