1. Saw this father daughter cosplay at RCCC. The little girl was all smiles until picture time, then she got into character.
2. This guy kept his hand in this position for more than 45 minutes so his daughter could sleep well
3. My daughter was nervous about having an IV put in. My new boyfriend (army medic) sat and showed her exactly how it would work and said he’d have one put in too.
4. I promised my daughter I’d donate my hair with her. It took two years but it was worth it!
5. My dad really the coolest mf ever lmao I went on Facebook and he had a live story of him tattooing himself
6. Took about 60 hours to make, only to be used for a total of 4 months
My second son is done with this cradle I made a couple years ago. Took about 60 hours to make, only to be used for a total of 4 months between two babies. Now, it’s just a basket for stuffed animals.
7. First Halloween as a single dad, my girls wanted me to sew them Toph and Katara costumes. ps. Hair loopies are hard!
8. Single Dad with 4 daughters, one of which wanted a Star Wars Princess Party, so ya do what ya got do, lol
10. My dad sent me this pic of him and one of my hens.
11. When Dad cosplayed your favorite Disney character.
12. She wanted pink, so pink it is!
13. My buddy Joe teamed up with Macy’s to bring the Daddy Daughter Hair Factory to Pittsburgh.
These free community classes encourage fathers by helping them learn how to handle hair and use it as a tool to better connect with their daughters
14. It’s not always easy being a single dad but sometimes I get to experience some things other dads might not
15. Adventures of a single dad with the tooth fairy, to get my son to believe she does exist.
16. My friend built a Hobbit playhouse for her daughter in their backyard
17. Before bed my daughter put a grow-a-pony in a bowl of water. I replaced it with this.
18. She’s too young for Comicon, so my little girl and I had a Comicon at home, where she got front row seats at a panel featuring her favorites!
19. My dad and brother recreated this photo 26 years later.
20. Last weekend, 3 generations of my family competed in LOTOJA – A 206 Mile Race from Logan, UT to Jackson, WY. My Grandpa is 82, my Dad is 52 and I am 22. We finished in just under 12 hours.
H/T Bright Side