1. This misspelling of angus beef that is truly unfortunate.
That’s an issue
2. This menu that didn’t have enough room to fit the word “assorted.”
Not sure about the milkshakes..
3. These fish bowls with an extra e.
So much wrong in so few words
4. This unnecessary gendering of a salad
Not to be confused with feminine greens.
5. This fried rice option that I’m hoping was a typo.
I would gladly pay the extra $3.05.
6. This menu fail that sounds like an artsy horror movie.
Sometimes things just get lost in translation…..
7. This easy (but significant) misspelling of crab.
One letter can really change the mood.
8. This gnocchi with a bit of evil
Eat your heart out…
9. This delicious selection of person
I wanted to try the mixed barbecue person but I couldn’t eat a whole one
10. This menu that knows how to dance like all the cool kids
Sand Dabs… Boned on request. Really?!That is a new service offering for a piece of fish.
11. This sushi menu that makes me feel kinda sorry for the salmon.
Everybody knows scared salmon is the best salmon… humanely scared, of course.
12. No, I don’t want salmonella pizza, thanks though!
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
13. This one-letter typo that really changes things.
Yea, no thanks….
14. This miso eggplant that autocorrected itself to “misogyny.”
Typo or does the black cod just hate women??
15. This simple misspelling that really changed the word vegetable.
Um. No thanks.
16. These vegetarian “hand-job rolls” that I’ll leave you with.