1. The drinks have braille on them so if you’re visually-impaired you can still know what you’re drinking.
2. The manhole covers all over the country are gorgeous.
3. This privacy button that covers the sound of your poop plops with ambient noises.
4. A Coke Coffee drink from Japan.
They have Coca-Cola WITH coffee for all the caffeine addicts out there.
5. Japan has clear coke and clear iced tea
6. This beer-flavored water in Japan | Crystal clear beer
7. Clear Latte with Milk in Japan
8. The restaurant I’m in has a button to call a waiter or to pay the check
9. A banana vending machine in an underground subway station in Tokyo. The trash can to the right is for only the plastic wrappers and banana peels.
10. An umbrella vending machine in japan
11. My toilet paper came with a to-go roll in the middle.
12. This toilet in Japan lets you wash your hands as it refills after flushing.
13. The Tokyo Metro
14. People follow the rules.
15. The elevators in my office building have an umbrella sign that lights up if it’s raining outside (Osaka, Japan)
16. Water soluble smartphone cleaner in Japan
I love how technology focused Japanese culture can be.