1. Mountain goats don’t give a sh*t about your gravity
2. Ice mold staying in place after driving away
DialaWashUK / twitter
3. Pic of noodles at -60°C: concordia research station, Antarctica
ESA_events / flickr
4. The way my cup broke
cotton-swabs / reddit
5. Windy day in the northeast caused these icicles to form sideways.
MrWiggless- / reddit
6. My boyfriends cat likes to sleep against the wall
punchahyourbuns / reddit
7. Gecko chilling out on the water’s surface tension of my fishtank
DaveJahVoo / reddit
8. Who needs thumbs, when you’ve got things handled
iikagenniotonashikukirareyagare / imgur
9. Bro, do you even inertia?
10. Ice sheet holding onto trees after flood subsides
Magical-Latte / reddit
11. Snow is curling off this roof
Echobrocation / reddit
12. These magnets are stocked past the end
cpcity / reddit
13. How do I turn the anti-gravity setting off on my dog?
Ajubbajub / reddit
14. The tilt of the cruise ship makes it look like the water isn’t obeying the law of gravity.
DustyMudflap / reddit
15. Saw these stacked stone arches at the beach this morning
ianhouser / reddit
16. Hmmmm, can’t tell if broken or upgraded
MeaMaximaCunt / reddit
17. Found an icicle held only by a spider’s web
Momizer / reddit
18. A Japanese ¥1 coin is so light it won’t even break surface tension on water.
chriskokura / reddit
19. I don’t want to do it again
thumb_tani / twitter
20. How’s this for a Pringle Ringle Border Collie Border?
delthehippy / twitter