1. “Cheese” burger
This “cheeseburger” that came with just a sliver of cheese.
mazzano / reddit
2. This slice of pie that came topped with mold. Yum!
Miami Springs Burger King sold me a Twix pie with mold growing on it!
Lila-Irene / reddit
3. Ordered chicken tacos from a taco truck today and this is what I was served. This really happened in Southern California today.
rotary_13b / reddit
4. My fish burger
This fish burger with a minnow-sized bit of fish.
lynnleongsy8 / reddit
5. The cake-to-frosting ratio of this desert.
This piece of cake, which arrived looking more like a piece of frosting.
SirBacon17 / reddit
6. A “Caesar salad” at Red Robin
This “Caesar salad” that you eat with your hands, I guess?
nonobutss / reddit
7. Paid $16 for this Caesar “salad” at a concept restaurant last night.
Zewsmagic / reddit
8. Oh you wanted lasagna? Well. . .How about burnt baked ziti instead?
This “lasagna” that looked a lot more like baked ziti.
9. I ordered Banana-Chocolate Chip pancakes.
These banana chocolate chip pancakes that don’t quite get how you make banana chocolate chip pancakes.
KingSeyther / reddit
10. I ordered a lettuce wrapped chicken sandwich, burger king delivers this.
This lettuce-wrapped chicken sandwich that failed the “wrapped” part.
anythingyoucandab / reddit
11. The sandwich I bought for lunch.
This egg sandwich that just failed in every way possible.
slightly-mad-hatter / reddit
12. Father-in-Law got a breakfast burrito…
This breakfast burrito that came with extra tortilla.
icelr03 / reddit
13. One time I ordered mozzarella sticks from Buffalo Wild Wings and all of them were hollow.
That’s the saddest thing I’ve ever seen.
TacoWarez / reddit
14. The amount of blueberries in this “blueberry” muffin.
Well, it’s not a blueberries muffin.
SaltySamus / reddit
15. Bought 3 Chicken Quesadilla Wraps from Pollo Tropical and came home with this. Not a bit of chicken in any of them.
dan4yk1 / reddit
16. Came free of charge with my lunch today
You won a car? Did Oprah make your meal?
Nagnel / reddit