1. “When your three year old tells man at McDonalds that his pants are falling down.” -friend’s photo
imblackgrapes / Via reddit.com
2. This kid was a fart for Halloween.
toddminus / Via reddit.com
3. My friend’s daughter made him a birthday card.
sayblacktrees / Via reddit.com
4. Toddler says: “Heck This”
RamonaQ / Via reddit.com
5. My old school asked kids in preschool what they wanted to be when they grew up.
AstroCat16 / Via reddit.com
6. My 11 year old has started drawing fat, middle aged Batman at the beach and it’s everything you never knew you needed in life
knittymcknitpants / Via reddit.com
7. My daughter’s Christmas list.
mmmel / Via reddit.com
8. Toddler was asked to feed the cat
Josh_Lyman / Via reddit.com
9. My mom said this was one of my favorite things to do as a child.
gronkaflomarous / Via reddit.com
10. How I find out that my son tried to access my tablet
fulminic / Via reddit.com
11. Daughter hacker
bhgreeley / Via reddit.com
12. My friends son struggling to pick up a book.
Jafooolie / Via reddit.com
13. Gently kiss the dolphin
gothamsbatman / Via reddit.com
14. When I babysit my niece she makes me play operation. Her favorite part is when she dies and we have a funeral for her.
yoilovetrees / Via reddit.com
15. Our 6 year old “ran away” yesterday so we told him we love him and to come back if he needs anything. He came back and took the cat.
NuggLife_ / Via reddit.com
16. I too have a daughter going places
MentalSewage / Via reddit.com
17. Son to my wife: “Mommy , let’s play army guys. You can be this guy because he’s vacuuming.”
BSDZombie / Via reddit.com
18. My 3 year old nephew asked if Grandma Bear was talking on Skype.
GooseCharmer / Via reddit.com
19. I might need to have a talk with my daughter, but I’m not sure what I’d even say.
SlightlyStable / Via reddit.com
20. We had a local elementary school decorate paper bags for Earth day and I found this one we had left over. This kid lol.
starrynitess / Via reddit.com