1. First of all, I’m…sorry.
Chicken sunbathing on a beach.
ChinaInPics / Via reddit.com
2. Um, what is THIS???!!!
Egg in its natural habitat
samsepp / Via reddit.com
3. What the HELL is this?!
Wouldn’t just be easier to bbq them on the cob?
slicedmoonstone / Via reddit.com
4. My boyfriend was just served a Bloody Mary in a fry basket
Id complain about this
I_Crush_Your_Head / Via reddit.com
5. Salad on a rolled up napkin…technically on a plate.
WHY WOULD THE SALAD GO ON THE NAPKIN?!
Miley_Dahmer / Via reddit.com
6. Do they, like, throw the can away after?
asutho / Via reddit.com
7. Granola and fruit in a toolbox at a breakfast party today.
Timmymac1000 / Via reddit.com
8. Breakfast on a shovel… Restaurants seem to be obsessed with them
crustationenforcer / Via reddit.com
9. Pitcher of poutine being offered in Montreal. What is going on here?
thisbevic / Via reddit.com
10. HANDS AREN’T PLATES!!!
Is it forgivable when it’s a Michelin star restaurant?
jennabunnykins / Via reddit.com
11. Coconut shrimp on a clothesline. I feel bad for the person who has to clean this mess up.
panda_nectar / Via reddit.com
12. Wrong type of container. What was the thought behind this?
robmartinezb / Via reddit.com
13. Cheese fries in a mug… this is not a smart idea
barneyhedgecoe / Via reddit.com
14. I don’t know about you but I’m not trying to eat off of a shovel.
hazardousid / Via reddit.com
15. Fried rice in a huge measuring cup.
TylerSGman77 / Via reddit.com
16. Afternoon tea in a bookcase.
FudgelEngineer / Via reddit.com
17. Ummmm… Tossed, not stirred.
hoootyhooo / Via reddit.com
18. I have a plate, but they put it in a jar anyways.
bananabunnythesecond / Via reddit.com