1. This supermarket has confectionary free checkouts for parents unwilling to have children demanding that they buy some
TheEvilton / Via reddit.com
2. This shopping cart has a scanner to tally up everything in your cart
redkulat / Via reddit.com
3. This towel art in a cruise ship cabin
4. I’m proud to be in a hotel that doesn’t discriminate against midgets
5. This hotel in Quebec refunds you $6.00 each day you waive room cleaning, in order to reduce chemical load on the environment.
PHVRMVCIST / Via reddit.com
6. My hotel phone has a number for bedtime stories
ToxicSteve13 / Via reddit.com
7. This cafe prints a picture of you on your drink’s foam
TheOneInTheHat / Via reddit.com
8. I asked the hotel if I could bring my cat. This is what I found inthe room.
DocCaliban / Via imgur.com
9. Walmart in Honolulu, Hi has an escalator for shopping carts!
gooftroop / Via imgur.com
10. Best service attendant I ever had! Wawa gas station in New Jersey.
Kristenated / Via reddit.com
11. Booking a hotel room and they give you the option of adding a dog. I like the look of the first one so I might treat myself.
-AnaGnorisis- / Via reddit.com
12. The supermarket at my university allows you to up/downvote new products and at 50 likes it is adapted into the shop.
PtChevMeister / Via reddit.com
13. Asked for a nice view from my hotel room, got this
thisiscrazy4 / Via reddit.com
14. This hotel lets me choose what my room should smell like
Alexandre_Dumbass / Via reddit.com
15. Just moved to California… Are bands in the supermarket a normal thing here??
drunkpterodactyl / Via imgur.com
16. My dad eats at this restaurant so much that he has his own sugar
shadowsterror / Via reddit.com
17. Supermarket How To
48HoursToGlorious / Via imgur.com
18. Excellent customer service
thepenisbIue / Via imgur.com
Via Bright Side, Preview photo credit: Kristenated / reddit