1. Just unscrew this every time you want to drink..
ikeagoddess100 / Via reddit.com
2. In a bag dangling by a thin ribbon
lianatakisah / Via reddit.com
3. I need a cup, I mean real cups, not measuring cups.
TheUnspokenTruth / Via reddit.com
4. So please, hipster bars of the world, put away your leather drawstring pouches.
mylittleswampduck / Via reddit.com
5. Say hello to my Bloody Mary in a box.
harryofthehendersons / Via reddit.com
6. I don’t want to drink from a garbage can! I just don’t!
Schooney123 / Via reddit.com
7. Cocktail in a seashell, advertised as containing ‘dehydrated seawater’, Shoreditch, London
Who wants to sip their cocktail out of a damn seashell???
Phaedrus1024 / Via reddit.com
8. Clay pot? Not for food use? No thanks. I’ll take a regular ‘ol cup please.
W0NdERSTrUM / Via reddit.com
9. This just doesn’t even make any goddamn sense
shwimpfwiedwice / Via reddit.com
10. Lychee Drink served in a… pot?
Luminicity / Via reddit.com
11. Cocktail in a Frozen bell pepper.
Dungeonmeat / Via reddit.com
12. Bloody Mary In a Spam Tin
Put your garbage in the garbage!!! Stop serving it to guests!
Lazl0H011yfeld / Via reddit.com
13. Our cocktail served in a bath tub, complete with a rubber duckie
cocolapuff / Via reddit.com
14. Disaronno Sour: Disaronno, lemon and syrup. Oh, and thyme, a pansy, a mountain of ice, a dusting of red and dry ice; all in a plant pot. Cheers!
bevoid / Via reddit.com
15. I can’t focus on my drink
Miss_Twiss / Via reddit.com
16. Who needs cups when you can have chocolate?
Zick2000 / Via reddit.com
17. If I ordered a beer and received it in a bowl, I would be very sad
MrTibbs25 / Via reddit.com
18. A CEREAL BOX???
kirkichi / Via reddit.com