1. I hear you likes seeing paraplegics defy the odds…
itstillworks1 / Via reddit.com
2. Only got one dollar in my pocket
squidslippers / Via twitter.com
3. If I didn’t get him, nobody else would
humansofnewyork / Via facebook.com
4. This is the last note my grandfather left my grandma before he died. He attached it to his will because he knew that’d the only time she would find it.
CorrCpu / Via reddit.com
5. My 90yo neighbor hasn’t walked her dog in years so I volunteered to do it for her. So proud of Buddy’s weight loss!!!
strikeoutsteph / Via reddit.com
6. Found in r/Askreddit.. Wholesome level 10/10
wrest216 / Via reddit.com
7. Homosexuality has been decriminalised in India!
jumpup612 / Via reddit.com
8. The first time I visited my girlfiend (now wife) in college I bought a peach tree from a local nursery and told her, “someday we will eat peaches from it years from now, because we will still be together.” Well it worked better than I planned. Here is our son eating a peach from that very tree.
rhysoneill / Via reddit.com
9. Go Willie!
senilepigs55 / Via reddit.com
10. Nike surprises Justin Gallegos with a contract. Justin is their first professional athlete with cerebral palsy
zoommagic / Via instagram.com, boredpanda
11. Pure Happiness
12. He said yes too
MetLGBTNetwork / Via twitter.com
13. First photo of us, six years later
servethyneighbor / Via reddit.com
14. A doctor made a “special prescription” for an illiterate patient.
vampirobrasileiro / Via reddit.com
15. Wholesome tree
abrarfaiazatuno / Via reddit.com
16. A police officer breastfeeds a baby neglected by busy hospital staff who called him “smelly and dirty”
Bomberos Voluntarios Berisso / Via facebook.com
17. If you could add the number 0 to the end of any total in your life
CabooseIsABeast / Via reddit.com
18. This past weekend I visited 5 friends I never met before despite knowing them for 5+ years, including Joe who is terminally ill with Ewings Sarcoma. We all met through online gaming, nobody had met each other in person until a day before this
Millertime166 / Via reddit.com
19. Depression. One step at a time! Feeling pretty good about myself right now :)
madding247 / Via reddit.com
20. My son struggles so much with his Autism, everything is a mountain. Mowing our lawn gives him confidence and self worth. His smile is this huge until he finishes.
93million_miles_away / Via reddit.com