1. This mom, who knows that “weekends” are in the eye of the beholder
Thank god, it’s Friday!!
Just kidding, I’m a parent. Friday means absolutely nothing to me now
runner_mom2 / Via twitter.com
2. And this mom, whose kid is, well, the beholder
[Friday at 5:01 PM]
LurkAtHomeMom / Via twitter.com
3. This mom, whose exhaustion is less-than-glamorous
I am not an early bird or a night owl. I’m some form of permanently exhausted pigeon.
jobtitlemom800 / Via twitter.com
4. This mom, who knows the most important things
As the parent of a 5yo boy, I can name all the dinosaurs and none of my coworkers.
PinkCamoTO / Via twitter.com
5. This mom, who knows what gets her through the day
I prefer coffee to most people. There, I said it.
snarkymomtobe / Via twitter.com
6. And this mom, who’s probably not cut out for pep talks
The new mom at my work is so cute, she’s still enthusiastic and doesn’t have a drinking problem yet.
WorkingMom86 / Via twitter.com
7. This mom, who had a little help getting dressed this morning
Anyone else been there?
tdigiacinto / Via twitter.com
8. This mom, who masters the art of preparation
That awkward moment when you pull your laptop out at a meeting and a (clean!) diaper falls out, too.
LizRConsulting / Via twitter.com
9. This mom, whose kid has made a mark on her life…literally
You know you’re a working mom when you walk into work with a chocolate thumb print on your back from your goodbye hug.
hlynnray / Via twitter.com
10. This mom, who has an honest excuse
Sorry I’m late for work. My kids were too busy being lazy & watching YouTube to listen to a single word I yelled.
CLaurie917 / Via twitter.com
11. And this mom, who knows that every fart is precious
I miss my baby girl a lot. She’s sleeping and farting all day and I’m not there for it.
actuallylarnwk / Via twitter.com
12. This mom, who grabbed the wrong electronic device
Those days when you bring the baby monitor to work because you mistake it for your cell phone
genevievetomney / Via twitter.com
13. This mom, who knows that days “off” are never really “off”
I need a day off after my day off
realmumrocks / Via twitter.com
14. This mom, who knows deep down in her heart that all her hard work is appreciated
My kids celebrate my exciting career milestones by saying, “Uh-huh anyway do we have any cheese sticks left?”
LetMeStart / Via twitter.com
15. And this mom, who just realized her kid will be just fine
Leaving for work…
3yo: (crying)I don’t want you to go to work
Me: leans in for hug, “aww I will be back soon”
3yo: “move over I can’t see Doc McStuffins”
MomTryingtowork / Via twitter.com