1. Facial Progress – 206 lbs lost
Mithic / Via imgur.com
2. From 320 lbs To 230 lbs. 3 Year Progress
Iamphamlol / Via imgur.com
3. Almost 100 lbs down
molsinspire / Via instagram.com
4. Father transformed his ‘dad body’ by exercising with his newborn baby
5. 8 years ago I could hardly get out of bed. From 2010 to 2018
treadmillionaire / Via instagram.com
6. 370 pounds to 208 pounds! I’m done, time to bulk!
number2commenter / Via imgur.com
7. My weightloss journey. Lost 225 lbs
thefoodieslimmer / Via instagram.com
8. Lost 230 lbs in 3 years. I’m officially half the man I used to be.
Nogard87 / Via reddit.com
9. I have lost over 90 pounds by making healthy choices, and have stayed successful with keeping the weight off by choosing to stay committed no matter how many times I screw up along the way
mygirlishwhims / Via instagram.com
10. 104.2 lbs down. Started in 3XL, today I’m wearing m top and s trousers!
honeybeeses / Via reddit.com
11. 222 lbs transformation!
DamnQuail / Via imgur.com
12. In the same pose, in the same mirror and with the same clothes. Only with 50 kg less
miriellen / Via instagram.com
13. When I started changing my lifestyle over 5 years ago now, it took well over a year to lose most of the weight – raound 35 kg /77 lbs
kdinspiredlife / Via instagram.com
14. Four years ago, I wore the same shirt that I wore today, the difference is stunning and I am so very proud of myself!
outlookplectrum / Via imgur.com
15. 159 lbs lost. VSG, CICO, Walking and Biking From a 5x tee to a medium
Velmainthesheets / Via reddit.com
16. My only hope was to be out of the 300s and I did it
brittney.in.bloom / Via instagram.com
17. 7 months and 125lbs down!
leetstreet101 / Via reddit.com
18. Starting to feel like I’m slowly getting back to my normal where I’m feeling good
gina_licata / Via instagram.com
19. Set a goal 2 years ago to lose 100 lbs by my bday and I did it!
caitie8588 / Via reddit.com
20. I have lost over 90 pounds by making healthy choices, and have stayed successful with keeping the weight off by choosing to stay committed no matter how many times I screw up along the wayToday I hit -250 lbs lost! Started at 526, now 276. Over 3 years on keto, also incorporated both intermittent fasting and extended fasting.
angelyco / Via imgur.com