1. When your spouse is your best friend, you share everything.
dowagerviolet / Via reddit.com
2. Marriage is about sharing (almost) everything
bizcat / Via reddit.com
3. The secret to a successful marriage (30+ years) with a shared bathroom.
The_Angry_Uterus / Via reddit.com
4.Chances are, you’ve started dressing alike without even realizing it.
jaskmackey / Via reddit.com
5. Naturally, you two probably have a lot in common…
stueytaytay / Via reddit.com
6. He’s still a happy husband :)
Elmo_the_Teletubby / Via reddit.com
7. The bathroom, once a private place, is less private now.
ModernMonk / Via reddit.com
8. Much less private.
Mournhold / Via reddit.com
9. When your spouse is your best friend, not even procrastination feels like a waste of time if you’re doing it together.
TPAIN / Via twitter.com
10. There’s nothing you wouldn’t do for one another.
cydbeer / Via twitter.com
11. Pretty much sums up my marriage…. The card I received from my wife
adyeardley / Via reddit.com
12. When they are around, you create your own fun.
spikeypeach / Via reddit.com
13. Although you have to admit, being married to your best friend can be pretty annoying sometimes.
devolvxr / Via reddit.com
14. The things you once enjoyed doing just aren’t as fun when your spouse isn’t around.
Amberlynn585 / Via reddit.com
15. They’ll test your patience and your resolve.
amosfargus / Via reddit.com
16. Using a wholesome meme to generate a second wholesome meme
HolyBreakfast / Via reddit.com
17. You struggle to imagine where you’d be in life if you didn’t marry this person.
alanalda / Via twitter.com
18. I, too, have a way of ruining special moments with my spouse
mendicant / Via reddit.com
Because when you’re married to your best friend, life is good.
quinc____ / Via twitter.com