1. “TV’s First Interracial Kiss” Start Trek!
UnderCoverSquid / Via reddit.com
2. It’s so fluffy!!
tbagonu / Via instagram.com
3. My brother was sad his girlfriend couldn’t come to our Halloween party, so he came as both of them.
tictactowle / Via reddit.com
4. Edward Scissorhands and his Topiary Bush!
lucybri83 / Via reddit.com
5. My wife and I made Daft Punk Halloween costumes.
prshown / Via reddit.com
6. My girlfriend and I dressed up as John Lennon and Yoko Ono for Halloween this year. How’d we do?
SirLosh / Via reddit.com
7. If you don’t know what we are, “I’m too young for you, bro”
Kelsey Blong / Via facebook.com
8. Moth + Lamp forever
creaturecomforts / Via instagram.com
9. My friend’s Halloween costume as Yin and yang.
chickita / Via reddit.com
10. They won best couple for their costumes!
gothamsdarknight / Via reddit.com
11. My brother and his girlfriend nailed Halloween this year.
jackweard / Via reddit.com
12. My boyfriend has one hand. We get creative for Halloween.
belll3 / Via reddit.com
13. My friends’ Beetlejuice costumes are ridiculously good.
FithNick / Via reddit.com
14. My parents won the costume contest
Zacharyyyyy / Via reddit.com
15. My first Halloween without a husband, but I still have a good couples’ costume.
Tela99 / Via reddit.com
16. Our Couples Costume
dillwillhill / Via reddit.com
17. My first boyfriend and my first time celebrating Halloween with a significant other… we took advantage of our height difference. Also my favorite movie growing up!
tinybutt / Via reddit.com
18. So my boyfriend and I were Beauty and The Beast for Halloween
knittwisp / Via reddit.com
19. My friend tore her ACL, MCL and meniscus a week ago. She thought she wouldn’t be able to go out for Halloween. I told her if she dressed up as an old rich man, I’d dress up as her escort and wheel her around downtown all night. No regrets.
sawlostBBDamKing / Via reddit.com
20. This is what won my parents a couples costume contest.
Staticous / Via reddit.com