1. These kids toilets in a London museum whose sinks slope to cater for progressively shorter children.
cuttyranking / Via reddit.com
2. A “Ballot Bin” outside a theater in Bradford, UK
Selasse / Via reddit.com
3. The table at this pub has a well in the middle of it.
This pub table that’s been built over an old well.
TeddyTeey / Via reddit.com
4. British coins can be assembled into the Royal Coat of Arms
garprice05 / Via reddit.com
5. This old British telephone box is now a defibrillator station
pimack / Via reddit.com
6. The new £10 notes in Britain have Braille in the top corners
reapgivencoins / Via reddit.com
7. Found this old telephone box repurposed as a book exchange/library.
zenophonic / Via reddit.com
8. This bench is made from a curled-up paving stone.
MadDanWithABox / Via reddit.com
9. This Telephone Box is Actually a Functioning Urinal Complete With A Sink.
LegendaryKarlos / Via reddit.com
10. In the UK the local post box gets painted gold if a local wins gold at the Olympics.
tombola201uk / Via reddit.com
11. I found this ceiling light full of rubber ducks in a pub in Edinburgh.
mALLIC2k6 / Via reddit.com
12. This train has an information screen which shows how full each carriage is.
Aquilaro / Via reddit.com
13. My bank lets you borrow an umbrella if it’s raining
GrinitD / Via reddit.com
14. The hole punched in my train ticket was in the shape of a train
Sierra117_ / Via reddit.com
15. Bar in Manchester, UK with N64s at every table.
AKH4 / Via reddit.com
16. London bar served my girlfriend’s cocktail in a levitating glass
beanyburger / Via reddit.com