1. This hotel shampoo assumes your theft
NoStelthMod / Via reddit.com
2. This robot delivered a roll of toilet paper to my hotel room in Cupertino
diegocorazon / Via reddit.com
3. This hotel checklist reminds you to steal the toiletries
10585900 / Via reddit.com
4. My hotel room comes with a complimentary android phone with free data and calls
the_irrelevant_fox / Via reddit.com
5. Hotel I’m staying at has a separate towel to take off makeup
DasAdam / Via reddit.com
6. The design of the curtains in my hotel room to ensure that there is no annoying light gap in the middle
taharoto / Via reddit.com
7. This hotel sanitizes their remotes
BonerChamp6 / Via reddit.com
8. This hotel room has a digital peephole
asifmynamewassega / Via reddit.com
9. There’s a TV in my hotel room mirror.
I_do_not_get_the_pun / Via reddit.com
10. At my hotel you don’t need to go into the shower to turn it on
Jamie_017 / Via reddit.com
11. This hotel has a pillow menu… with pillow samples.
pickup_thesoap / Via reddit.com
12. This hotel clock has displays on three sides
ecklesweb / Via reddit.com
13. My hotel room has a rope that turns on/off all the lights in the room.
PizzaOrTacos / Via reddit.com
14. Hotel in Europe offers a rent a pet fish for single travellers
notforlabels / Via reddit.com
15. This little sign under the bed in my hotel room that lets you know they’ve cleaned under there too.
awils429 / Via reddit.com
16. This hotel will comp your night if you can solve a Rubik’s cube while they check you in.
Jefflebowski25 / Via reddit.com
17. The mirror in my hotel in Japan has a heated part that won’t steam up after a shower
mdengler10 / Via reddit.com
18. My hotel room’s phone has a dedicated pizza button.
doubleplusone / Via reddit.com
19. The hotel I am staying in has a bottle opener right in the shower
ihearttatertots / Via reddit.com
20. This hotel has an elevator button in the hallway so there is an elevator waiting for you by time you get there.
belleri7 / Via reddit.com