1. My grocery store bags items in blue bags if they’re cold so you can put them away first.
cakefraustin / Via reddit.com
2. You can pick your own mushrooms at this grocery store
BlondeRed / Via reddit.com
3. This grocery store’s carts have a list of common items and the aisle they are found in.
lannister77 / Via reddit.com
4. My local grocery store gives away fruit to kids for free to promote healthy eating.
BrandoCommando34 / Via reddit.com
5. My local grocery store has smart carts that when you search for an item tell you the exact isle and shelf the item is on
rocker248 / Via reddit.com
6. This toilet at a Dutch Supermarket lets you test the brands of toilet paper they sell.
shishdem / Via reddit.com
7. This meat market has a meat vending machine outside just in case they’re closed.
doubleflusher / Via reddit.com
8. My local grocery store was giving out bacon samples
90percentimperfect / Via reddit.com
9. This grocery store has a bar for all the people who got dragged along
BzRic / Via reddit.com
10. My local grocery store has a ripeness chart for bananas.
11. This grocery store has carts in the back in case you buy more than you were expecting.
RumCheddar / Via reddit.com
12. My local supermarket has tags that you can put on broken trolleys
Master-Obvious / Via reddit.com
13. This supermarket has magnifying lenses on their carts to help people read product’s lables
vaccamao / Via reddit.com
14. A grocery store in my town has a machine you can put your wet phone in to save it
needuhlife19 / Via reddit.com
15. This grocery store has a free chilling service for wine
16. This checkout has no candy for parents with kids
KrazoaSpirit / Via reddit.com
17. This grocery store in Kentucky sells containers of Lucky Charms marshmallows.
ejfg / Via reddit.com
18. My local grocery store teaches you the waltz while you’re waiting for your prescription.
GIGALARGZADON / Via reddit.com
19. My local grocery store sells “Cocktails-to-go”
Jam314 / Via reddit.com
20. My local grocery store chain started selling fruits and vegetables that are misshapen, blemished or ugly for a discounted price.
x1pitviper1x / Via reddit.com
21. This grocery store has digital price tags on the shelves
ali_g_aiii / Via reddit.com
22. This supermarket guarantees free groceries if the checkout lines are too long.
jamisonv / Via reddit.com
23. This supermarket has a place to put stuff if you change your mind.
gobears331 / Via reddit.com