1. I would like one puppaccino and a few head pats to go, please
mac_is_crack / Via reddit.com
2. She’s got a secret
KevlarYarmulke / Via reddit.com
3. My twin cats meeting their new baby brother!
Grodeur / Via reddit.com
4. We drove through 5 provinces to 5 national parks in 11 days and we have never been so happy
inthis-economy / Via reddit.com
5. Eight years ago, I visited France and went on a tour of castles in the Loire Valley. This dog was hanging out the window staring longingly. Everyone left the tour to give him pets.
ormandasa / Via reddit.com
6. Tried to do a photo shoot with my dog Rocco. It took forever to get him to sit still and then when he did he wouldn’t look at me so I threatened to not let him outside anymore. He finally looks at me, only to give my the stink eye!
roseygrl81 / Via reddit.com
7. My daughter seeing herself as Cinderella for the first time
Peeweesquirmen / Via reddit.com
8. When I see how much my baby girl tries to act like her mom I feel an overwhelming sense of happy and calm knowing that she couldnt have a better example to look up to.
erogers181 / Via reddit.com
9. About to drop the loafiest album of 2018!
optimusreim34 / Via reddit.com
10. Why this dog look like it’s about to bust some myths?
Dan0Steel / Via reddit.com
11. Meeting her great-grandmother for the first time!
jrqm-sj / Via reddit.com
12. Look at this beauty
LSQDR / Via reddit.com
13. Our cats truly love each other
xDhaoticCisaster / Via reddit.com
14. That is the cutest thing ever! Caramel Snoopy puppy.
ONLYVIP / Via reddit.com
15. We brought home a new puppy and we were wondering if they’d get along
addlimeandsalt / Via reddit.com
16. Those beautiful ears
vitorcom / Via reddit.com
17. Hey dad, hope it’s okay if I lay here while you play Spider-Man, cause I love you
stroupsy / Via reddit.com
18. When you are freezing but he is not, and you warm yourself.
FreshSksheoug / Via reddit.com
19. Our dog refuses to let anyone use an iPad. She always wins
20. My cat meows at me until I pick him up, because he loves to cuddle.
Available_Subject / Via reddit.com