1. This Burger King in Norway has a apot for you to empty your sodas in before you throw the cup away
Sakuga / Via reddit.com
2. This hospital in Sweden has dots on the floor to indicate which way the doors open for their patients.
AG_Cracker / Via reddit.com
3. In Norway the packed meat has a “thermometer” that tells you how many days are left until its no longer safe to eat it
vegakiri / Via reddit.com
4. This bus stop library in Norway.
reeddiitt / Via reddit.com
5. Supermarket trolleys in Sweden have a map of the supermarket
caspii2 / Via reddit.com
6. This taco-eating guide in Sweden.
DrWhereDoesItHurt / Via reddit.com
7. New six packs of beer in Norway are held together only by glue, the only plastic is the handle.
Nagenze / Via reddit.com
8. Drink can I found in Norway whilst on holiday can be re-sealed.
rettie / Via reddit.com
9. In Norway, Surge is just called Urge.
onthenextlevel / Via reddit.com
11. In Sweden toilets show the last time they were cleaned.
MostNeed / Via reddit.com
12. My hotel room has a sauna
ninjaPixel / Via reddit.com
13. This hands-free sink has a knob to adjust the temperature.
ibjack / Via reddit.com
14. This airplane is a hotel in Stockholm. The name is Jumbo stay.
Pit747 / Via reddit.com
15. This toilet in Norway has arm rests
xdaquan / Via reddit.com
16. This public bike repair stand in Norway.
whaave / Via reddit.com
17. Urinals over Oslo (21st floor) at midnight
LongLiveGorf / Via reddit.com
18. In Norway it is mandatory to wear seat belts on public transportation.
Elwood8524 / Via reddit.com