1. This person who hopefully misspelled the word “cologne.”
iNSOMNIACBayo / Via twitter.com
2. This person who was SURE they wanted Fork Knife.
TheBloggess / Via twitter.com
3. This person who had a special birthday dinner planned.
CEM2890 / Via reddit.com
4. This person who just now learned the phrase “might as well”.
brenndog / Via reddit.com
5. This person who wants you to just say NO to sauce.
locofortaco / Via reddit.com
6. This person who accidentally said “feel day”, and her friends had a field day.
ZebraSteel / Via reddit.com
7. This person who might want to turn the captions on when watching HGTV.
aritsing / Via reddit.com
8. This person whose milk is apparently very inspiring.
GoalKeeper432 / Via reddit.com
9. This person who seems to be looking for the phrase “no offense”.
lnp323 / Via reddit.com
10. This person who had a delicious interpretation of the phrase “beck and call”.
Thumbs0fDestiny / Via reddit.com
11. This person who is hopefully selling an ottoman, not their grandmother’s abdomen.
BrycenWilliams / Via reddit.com
12. This person who meant to make a graduation cake for a valedictorian.
retinex / Via reddit.com
13. This person who came so very close to identifying Abraham Lincoln on a test.
czarcasticjew / Via reddit.com
14. This person who apparently thought the word “essay” was an acronym.
TLagPro / Via reddit.com
15. This person who had a very creative way of spelling “deja vu.”
Oktayey / Via reddit.com
16. This person, who should definitely learn how to spell “Shih Tzu.”
TrixieAaa / Via reddit.com
17. This person whose phone was presumably “confiscated”.
VsopVic / Via twitter.com
18. This mom, whose kids apparently remind her of a hole in a tire.
JLaf7290 / Via reddit.com
19. This person who should probably not become a doctor.
natureterp / Via reddit.com
20. This person who tried to say that “looks can be deceiving”.
cyberdizzy / Via reddit.com