1. When you forget to write your review anonymously
Totitive / Via reddit.com
2. This person who parked in what is DEFINITELY NOT a parking space.
pluey200 / Via reddit.com
3. This AAA employee
iam_nobody / Via reddit.com
4. This person who has never heard a knock-knock joke before, but still gets points for laughing politely.
FriasAdore / Via reddit.com
5. This person who loves a little romance.
FlipettyFlop / Via reddit.com
6. I want 4 of those and throw in a dozen Picassos, if you will
pp0787 / Via reddit.com
7. This boyfriend who had apparently never heard of “gray” before.
Tyler1492 / Via reddit.com
8. This girl who has apparently never done laundry before.
TaoTeChing81 / Via reddit.com
9. That’s a pretty expensive ticket.
OhNoBaby__ / Via reddit.com
10. This person who tried to own someone online, and promptly got owned themselves.
FuCuck / Via reddit.com
11. This person who doesn’t seem to grasp how phone numbers work.
starsoriginated / Via reddit.com
12. Whoever attempted to use their apartment’s washing machine…as a salad spinner.
johno_mendo / Via reddit.com
13. This Twitter user who tried to lecture J.K. Rowling on a Harry Potter plotpoint.
UnlikelyJuice / Via reddit.com
14. My heart hurts for this person
moboa / Via reddit.com
15. This driver who simply could not be bothered to remove the snow from their windshield.
Idiot of the week award goes to this lady
lesstaller / Via reddit.com
16. This Amazon customer who asked if the toy model of Jupiter came in a “life-size” version.
Arborealbro / Via reddit.com
17. How to get out of a ticket
anonymous_puffin / Via reddit.com
18. This woman who used a Swiss army knife to open a wine bottle, apparently unaware that the tool actually has a corkscrew on it.
Endless_Vanity / Via reddit.com
19. It would be a cool feature, though.
piscuison / Via reddit.com
20. This mom, who at least gets an A for effort.
andrewshepherdlego / Via reddit.com