1. Huffington post being a hypocritical choosing beggar
HotDogsAnonymous / Via reddit.com
2. Choosing Beggar
fortnitefan38477 / Via reddit.com
3. Floss company asked for free designs. The artists responded
idlikearefund / Via reddit.com
4. Ps4 for free
SimpleWeeb / Via reddit.com
5. Selling a used iMac for 1200$, woman asks “how low” I would sell it for, or if I’d take 800 and some jewelry she makes. Oh and I also ruined Christmas.
Vindictive_Barista / Via reddit.com
6. Choosing beggars don’t like free beer at local BBQ joint
DamnitDogan / Via reddit.com
7. Found on my tattoo artists instagram, fu*k thats satisfying
leontfilmss / Via reddit.com
8. Can I have ANOTHER free violin?
TheBackburner / Via reddit.com
9. A riding mower in exchange for an almost $20,000 car…
FaulerHund / Via reddit.com
10. Thanks for knocking down the price, now how about you knock down the price?
CapiTurtleDoesOllies / Via reddit.com
11. Can’t go any lower than that.
JstnBrc / Via reddit.com
12. 15 years and one shitty excuse later…
IXBojanglesII / Via reddit.com
13. Then you dont get a tip
PSBars / Via reddit.com
14. The sheer audacity of someone who stopped associating with our friend circle “to pursue a richer life”.
danielmarkwright / Via reddit.com
15. Cashapp beggars
Hemingwinehouse / Via reddit.com
16. People like you don’t deserve iPhones
tristanxdd / Via reddit.com
17. That doesn’t make sense
18. No no, you misunderstand. It’s an honor for you. To be allowed to draw for me.
19. DESPERATE for a free sofa… but only if it matches my colour scheme.
phil24jones / Via reddit.com
20. Selling an $800 drone with accessories for $400 to get a little Christmas money. Then this parent of the year shows up
schmoogina / Via reddit.com