1. Creative hack
anniemccarren / Via twitter.com
2. How to easily teach multiplication tables
1ItalianLurker / Via reddit.com
3. I took a rectangle-shaped Tupperware and we made ‘snow blocks’ for an ‘igloo’. My boys absolutely loved it!
michelle_ssb1 / Via instagram.com
4. Although we tell our daughter to not run into parking lots, it doesn’t mean she isn’t going to listen! So I bought this car magnet and it has been a miracle worker. She loves keeping her hand on the bright colors while waiting for mom and will try so hard to match her fingers to the magnet’s!
raleighmomscare / Via instagram.com
5. Carseat hack that could save lives
mommyhacksofficial / Via instagram.com
6. BBQ dad hack
ladbabyofficial / Via instagram.com
7. Use a tent to make a sandpit. You will be able to close it during the night to keep the cats out
The Goonberry Tales / Via youtube.com
8. No bathtub? Here’s the solution: baby pool in the shower cabin. It’s also handy when travelling.
fjordliebe / Via instagram.com
9. If you have to bring your stroller indoors put shower caps on the wheels to prevent bringing the dirt inside
unknown / Via boredpanda.com
10. My toddler was busy for over 30 minutes playing with these window stickers on the plane. Easy to pack, fun for them, and CHEAP!
teachermama1138 / Via instagram.com
11. Inventive Dad of the day
malleeman / Via reddit.com
12. Fill a glove full of rice and place it on your baby’s back to keep the baby asleep and give yourself a wew minutes to relax
Abigail Rivera Garcia / Via facebook.com
13. When giving meds, write out all the planned dosages on the bottle before starting, then, as each one is given, mark it off. Eliminates any issues that might arise from sleep-deprived forgetfulness
alanacvalentine / Via instagram.com
14. Use bottle nipple as medicine dispenser
15. Keep a cheap potty chair in your car along with a few diapers. If your child needs to go to the bathroom, open a diaper and put in the bottom of the potty chair. When he is done, wrap up the diaper and done. No mess.
16. Put masking tape on a carpet for your kid to play with toy cars
tmccrum_mua / Via instagram.com
17. French fry apples anyone? My toddler didn’t want apples today, I cut them like this and told her I made apple french fries…
eastcoastveganvibes / Via instagram.com
18. In need of a little bit of hands free time? place your baby in front of the washing machine for a whole new world of entertainment
smartytots / Via instagram.com
19. When you go out, color code your brood. Makes it easier to spot them in the crowd.
brandi.marie.e / Via instagram.com
20. A frozen sponge in a ziplock is the perfect way to keep their lunches cold.
1crazyhousetips / Via instagram.com