1. I went to the bathroom and forgot to shut the door
atmospheric / Via imgur.com
2. Bring a toddler to a wedding they said, it will be cute they said…
I_AM_HE_WHO_IS_I_AM / Via reddit.com
3. Momming ain’t easy
_beardedweirdo_ / Via instagram.com
4. “Mom, he’s too hot and he needs a fan.” Imagine waking up to this.
SeriesOfAdjectives / Via reddit.com
5. I heard this kid yelling for his dad at Lowe’s, I went looking for him and…..
GetALoadOfToad / Via reddit.com
6. Kept track of how many times my 3 year old asked me “why?” in one day.
motherofmischief / Via reddit.com
7. Don’t let your child use your laptop
craghawk / Via reddit.com
8. Have a Baby they said… it will be fun they said…. (Decibel meter for reference)
DDario / Via reddit.com
9. Baking & prepping for her 1 year old’s birthday party
straightwestcoastin / Via reddit.com
10. We got these bathroom doors because we thought they were trendy. That was before we had a toddler.
11. Thug life
Benbelnap / Via twitter.com
12. My friend got tired of his kids losing the remotes
danthoms / Via reddit.com
13. Sometimes you get a playpen to keep the kid out!
MightyMaddie / Via reddit.com
14. My cousins had a paint party at their daycare and now they look like a cartoon character when a bomb explodes
ShiningMark20 / Via reddit.com
15. Motherfu*king three-year-olds
madeyouangry / Via reddit.com
16. Walked in the bathroom to find our precious child “washing” a book he found.
The_Anti-Monitor / Via reddit.com
17. My baby ordered 94 dollars worth of pizza off an app called Slice that doesn’t ask for payment info verification when placing an order.
Austin624 / Via reddit.com
18. Son to my wife: “Mommy , let’s play army guys. You can be this guy because he’s vacuuming.”
BSDZombie / Via reddit.com
19. Daughter’s first camping trip. This is how she wakes me up at 6:15 in the morning.
amonson1984 / Via reddit.com
20. My 4 year old found permanent markers and is so proud that he is now Darth Maul.
rdixonp / Via reddit.com