1. Whoever decided to install a motion-activated hand sanitizer machine right above a light switch.
I went to turn on the lights and got sanitized instead.
BenCorn4 / Via reddit.com
2. Whoever was responsible for purchasing these front doors for the Sliding Door Company.
Never get high on your own supply.
cryptographicfull / Via reddit.com
3. Whoever put this “now accepting resumes” sign right in front of a garbage can.
Oh good, didn’t want to misplace it!
OldSoulSpeaks / Via reddit.com
4. Whoever placed this article about murder right above the photos from a pie-eating contest.
This newspaper headline is scarring VS Pie eating contest
GallowBo*b / Via reddit.com
5. Whoever made this rather confusing cookie label.
Yeah okay makes sense thank you.
Vexced / Via reddit.com
6. Whoever decided to put these two signs together.
Do the children lay on the road?
thebob619 / Via reddit.com
7. Whoever made this maze.
A-MAZA-ING – Design
terchon / Via reddit.com
8. Whoever designed this cupholder that somehow cannot hold beverages.
A Very Useful Cupholder
Ab_captain / Via reddit.com
9. Whoever came up with this logic.
Not sure about that one…
Seacroc / Via reddit.com
10. Whoever decided to wrap this National Geographic about the harmful effects of plastic…in plastic.
National Geographic magazine that warns about danger of plastic bags comes inside a plastic bag that is inside a plastic bag.
dumbomb / Via reddit.com
11. Whoever thought this yellow marble toilet seat was a good idea.
Taylorcluett / Via reddit.com
12. Whoever decided “Don’t blend in” was a good slogan for a camouflage jacket.
93rdBen / Via reddit.com
13. Whoever designed this “TWO” birthday cake topper without looking at it from behind.
A friend’s two-year old’s birthday cake.
randyfloyd37 / Via reddit.com
14. Whoever made this sign. Poor Troy!
macadamiamin / Via reddit.com
15. Whoever decided that stitching a black palm tree logo onto a pillow was a good idea.
The pillowcases at our hotel have a “palm tree” stitched on…
OhGodDammitPope / Via reddit.com
16. Whoever made this ice cream bar advertisement, apparently unaware how people eat ice cream bars.
Best to start at the bottom of the stick
deadrobotdog / Via reddit.com
17. Whoever designed this sign for a restaurant called Three Bells.
I mean it’s self explanatory and they failed.
kianrio / Via reddit.com
18. Whoever decided this was a reasonable place to install a TP dispenser.
Billetmaster / Via reddit.com
19. Whoever thought making a vinegar bottle identical to a seltzer bottle was a good idea.
Walgreen’s Vinegar on your left, my husband’s regular sparkling water go-to on your right. He discovered his error a little too late.
coffeeposer / Via reddit.com
20. Whoever designed this screwdriver packaging which can only be opened with a screwdriver.
A screwdriver that requires a screwdriver to open it.
brozajm / Via reddit.com