1. My Grandma, 96, with my Grandpa, 100, hours before her death this weekend. 77 years of marriage.
RealLiveGirl / Via reddit.com
2. The final picture of my cousin Gary – taken on September 11, 2001.
limmense / Via reddit.com
3. A week before my grandfather passed away, I snuck his favorite beer into the nursing home for him. It was his last beer ever.
ksmitttyy / Via reddit.com
4. My good friend Bear telling his son and daughter goodbye. He died the next evening from pancreatic cancer.
hj4life21 / Via reddit.com
5. Shortly after my mother passed away I decided to look up her house on Google Earth. That’s her.
Still gives me chills.
peanutbutterfish23 / Via reddit.com
6. Dying father fulfills last wish to walk daughter down the aisle on her wedding day
He passed away 5 days after
Law Tapalla Photography / Via facebook.com
7. Last photo taken of my older brother as he was leaving for college. He was the victim of a drinking and driving incident. I miss him everyday.
Charpybro / Via reddit.com
8. Last pictures I found recently of my dad on his old tablet. Thankfully, they’re all pictures of him being the goofy guy he was when he was alive.
EvanWiorek / Via reddit.com
9. After 69 years of marriage, my grandpa was extremely attentive to my grandma up until her last breath. We lay her to rest on Monday at 95 amazing years old.
moosetta / Via reddit.com
10. I feel weird sharing this but im just so heart broken. My little brother (17) was shot a few weeks ago and this is the last pic i took with him. This was Christmas morning.
DeadOnceDecided / Via reddit.com
11. My best friend in my limo at my wedding
I’m sure you can find out which one he was. He never said a word about feeling weird and just kept asking how much longer till we got to the reception.
kaytoos / Via reddit.com
12. My beautiful mom before she rapidly deteriorated from a giloblastoma. She walked into brain surgery with a smile on her face and inspires me to always keep smiling even through hard times.
ihatecartoons / Via reddit.com
13. My dad passed away yesterday, just last week he was in China traveling and met a panda. Although this is one of the last photos of him, It is my favorite.
Thegreatmaximus / Via reddit.com
14. The last pictures I ever took of my mom.
snailbutterflysnake / Via reddit.com
15. This is the last picture I took of my husband when I dropped him off at the airport.
tonightasyousleep / Via reddit.com
16. My dad in home hospice care last week with his cat Brady. Lost his fight Thursday afternoon. You were a great man and father, dad.
dcknight93 / Via reddit.com