1. Rubik’s cube in a jar
2. Can someone explain this?
3. Giant Stingray Skeleton
spidervis / Via reddit.com
4. World’s longest wind turbine blade
p5y / Via reddit.com
5. The air pollution makes it look like playing a video game at low settings
dadmou5 / Via reddit.com
6. Neon graffiti.
Phlogistoned / Via reddit.com
7. Tree split a fu*king rock in half. And that’s how paper beats rock.
mugsymegasaurus / Via reddit.com
8. Worlds largest wine barrel, 6’2″ humans for scale
6tothemax / Via reddit.com
9. A photo of Pluto, 24 years apart. (1994-2018)
kels0n02 / Via reddit.com
10. Quetzalcoatlus northropi model next to a 1.8m man. The largest known flying animal ever exist
alechko / Via reddit.com
11. The ice on my tire this morning.
Noxzen / Via reddit.com
12. Its tail rolls up like a spring.
romanne_c / Via instagram.com