1. Photographing is that there… seek to explore every detail that a lot of times are not so visible to our eyes…
Hugo Carneiro Fotografia / Via facebook.com
2. The social media queue. You need to wait in line to make this shot.
Aurify / Via reddit.com
3. Forbidden kiwi
The dogs face tho lol
lyricalmethod / Via reddit.com
4. You can still take cool “nature” shots even if the weather is bad.
lookingforlexy / Via reddit.com
5. Engagement ring photo taken “on” an iPhone
ATaleAhead / Via reddit.com
6. What you see on instagram vs. what it looks like in real life
Amythedutchess / Via twitter.com
7. Riding in the back of the car to take a cool photo
AdrianMarina / Via reddit.com
8. When someone asks the photographer where they find such amazing places
gilmarphotos / Via instagram.com
9. What i post vs. what i send my friends.
dyamondaireyel / Via twitter.com
10. How romantic
got_memes / Via reddit.com
11. Instagram model: tagged pic vs Instagram post
Petitepiranha / Via reddit.com
12. It’s all about perspective.
Quincynessig / Via reddit.com
13. Before and After taken about 30 seconds apart.
hiittrainer / Via reddit.com
14. Same makeup, same girl — the magic of light and angles!
shuushuufontana / Via reddit.com
15. Instagram vs reality
_alexhinson_ / Via twitter.com
16. When one has the outfit, but the other has the nails.
LeSalonApp / Via twitter.com
17. It takes a lot of work to look elegant in a photo!
_AbSoFab / Via twitter.com
18. When you’re tired of being perfect
BeautyChickee / Via twitter.com
19. The Instagram Photo vs. Reality
conangray / Via twitter.com
20. Instagram vs. Real- Life Motherhood
snlslh / Via reddit.com