1. The student who took a shortcut when writing lines for punishment.
hexa96 / Via reddit.com
2. A day in the life of a middle school teacher.
CY15 / Via reddit.com
3. Teacher said we are allow to bring single side paper for notes during final.
Jack114555 / Via reddit.com
4. “Octopus” was an unnecessary risk. I would have gone for “it”.
queuecue / Via reddit.com
5. I spent 7th period pasting my teachers face on a hamburger helper glove.
dannydevito77 / Via reddit.com
6. The student who thought they were soooooo smart
The_Grim_Sleaper / Via reddit.com
7. I’m a teacher and these kids are going to be the end of me.
Drizzt7321 / Via reddit.com
8. My wife is a French elementary school teacher. Her student drew a picture of her for Thanksgiving.
DunningFreddieKruger / Via reddit.com
9. My wife works at a preschool. A student made this. Nice work, Brody.
soundtracksam / Via reddit.com
10. The student who wasn’t technically wrong here
TheImpundulu / Via reddit.com
11. I’m a high school teacher. My student pulled a fu*king pillow out of his backpack and went to sleep during exam week. I was honestly impressed.
taylorclark0808 / Via reddit.com
12. Seems like a calculated risk.
Slim_Python / Via reddit.com
13. Student brought in a whole keurig for coffee… Happy Finals Weeks…
LegitGamer255 / Via reddit.com
14. The student who used proper grammar to fill in the blanks
Palifaith / Via reddit.com
15. Student orders Jimmy Johns in the middle of graduation ceremony.
WeededDragon1 / Via reddit.com
16. I’m a student teacher, a kid in my class writes daily behavior sheets since the 3rd grade. Here’s my favorite one in the pile.
Evaporatte / Via reddit.com
17. A student emails his professor while drunk… results are amazing.
Heniboy7 / Via imgur.com
18. The students who took the time to pull this prank.
unknown / Via imgur.com
My friend’s mom is an elementary school teacher. One of her students told her that he brought his cat to school, but she didn’t believe him until he opened his backpack.
mrfahrenheit94 / Via reddit.com