1. Thanks to my local radio station I had to go get one of these and try it out…. Now I can’t unsee it
danloureg / Via instagram.com
2. At a Christmas store in Ireland…
glxyjones / Via reddit.com
3. The Star Wars fan who ordered a Rey ornament that couldn’t have looked less like Daisy Ridley if it tried
imcarriemarie / Via instagram.com
4. The family that only wanted to put out their reindeer figurines without their dog straight-up decapitating one
jay_chap88 / Via instagram.com
5. Wife wanted to get down our Christmas tree from the attic. I told her not to step on the drywall… She later admitted that she didn’t know what drywall was.
KustomKonceptz / Via reddit.com
6. The city stroller who only wanted to go for a walk in the crisp, December air
ISpikInglisVeriBest / Via reddit.com
7. The person who only wanted their tree to stay vertical.
Our tree was really pretty for about 20 minutes.
funerallison / Via instagram.com
8. The mom who only wanted the tree she ordered to look remotely like the photo in the ad
erinrdnutritionist / Via instagram.com
9. Trying to watch my kids Christmas concert…
SLIMv3n0m / Via reddit.com
10. Sooo I ordered myself a Christmas sweater…I was pretty excited about it not gonna lie….and then it gets here…and apparently I ordered a little girls medium instead of an adult medium and now I’m sad
j_leigh89 / Via instagram.com
11. The kid who was a little too excited to open their present
ChristineDamaris / Via reddit.com
12. This scrabble wrapping paper…
Samnmax95 / Via reddit.com
13. The person whose peanut butter “tree” looked more like something that came out of the dog
Seriouslyiseveryusernametaken / Via imgur.com
14. The mom who only wanted to make her family a delicious treat for Christmas morning
imdrea / Via instagram.com
15. After receiving a $50 gift card for Walmart as a Christmas gift from my boss, I was happy until I saw that it had been deducted from my paycheck.