1. For a brief moment I thought my dad had gotten me an amazing Christmas present…
This_comment_has / Via reddit.com
2. This girl on my FB might as well burn her tree down
AngryB3ar / Via reddit.com
3. This kid who asked for a Nintendo Switch for Christmas and got this instead.
My son asked the elf to bring him a Nintendo switch. He found this in his stocking this morning and was sorely disappointed. He is now drawing a picture for the elf, trying to help him know what he really wanted.
Picklesk / Via reddit.com
4. Someone got a great Christmas present…
Blizzardscissors / Via reddit.com
5. There goes Christmas lunch
ManMyNameSureIsFunny / Via reddit.com
6. I was putting up Christmas lights on my roof a while back when this happened…
brend2b / Via reddit.com
7. I bought my dog an advent calender, who then explored all 24 days of Christmas while I was pumping gas
Trair / Via reddit.com
8. This poor mom who just wanted to make the house nice for Christmas.
zoe_xo / Via reddit.com
9. This family whose cat got in a fight with the tree — and won.
MainePoster / Via reddit.com
10. This family that had to make some real sacrifices in the tree department because of their own naughty cat.
Blackout73 / Via reddit.com
11. This family that had to lock their tree inside a literal cage to keep the cat out.
jina100 / Via reddit.com
12. My sweet innocent mother got my sister a thermos with her initials monogramed on it for Christmas.
Snowy_Boy / Via reddit.com
13. Being the older “mature” brother on Christmas morning
Rico04 / Via reddit.com
14. This kid who got a hoverboard from Santa and then promptly ruined Christmas dinner.
Aiden2222 / Via reddit.com
15. I don’t think my mum paid attention to the jumper she got me for Christmas…
CallMeCurious / Via reddit.com
16. Why the wife says we can no longer have a real Christmas tree.
stehigs321 / Via reddit.com
17. Neighbor just tried to throw his Christmas tree from the balcony. Not sure where it should’ve landed ideally.
goldquest / Via reddit.com
18. My parents made my wife a stocking for Christmas.
akantho / Via reddit.com