1. Last night I worked my final shift as a waitress. I present to you my last supper.
Brooklyn03 / Via reddit.com
2. Boyfriend knocked over his orange juice, waitress brought him this.
41149512 / Via reddit.com
3. Best waiter ever!
Bleached-Asshole / Via reddit.com
4. My waitress saw that I liked the powerpuff girls so she made a blossom to go with my chocolate cheesecake.
lyssiemiller / Via reddit.com
5. My buddy told me that “lattes are for pussies” as I ordered one. Here is how the barista interpreted what he said.
willdogs / Via reddit.com
6. Our waiter doodled on our receipts at Denny’s today.
Phil_Minutz / Via reddit.com
7. My dad asked the waitress for “one very small check.” I think that she out-dadjoked him in response.
Banana_Man15 / Via reddit.com
8. After a huge meal (Schweinshaxe) in Berlin I asked for just a small beer. This is what the waiter brought me
Krutang / Via reddit.com
9. Last night at Waffle House my friends and I asked our waiter to take a picture of us with my iPhone. He made us do a bunch of different poses and then walked away laughing… Every picture he took was like this.
weepy_boy_santos / Via reddit.com
10. I ordered a burger and told my waiter that for every pickle I receive, I will destroy a city. He returned with this and said “My least favorite places”
THammock / Via reddit.com
11. When the waiter asked what my little brother wanted for dessert, he said “nothing.” He was not amused.
kayleecakes / Via reddit.com
12. A waiter gave me this when I was crying in Village Inn restaurant. I responded with the bottom image.
Dragonhuntx / Via imgur.com
13. This was our servers shirt.
Pigpen89 / Via reddit.com
14. Don’t mess with your food servers.
nate81 / Via reddit.com
15. Told my waitress I was feeling sick, she came back with this…
comeback_season / Via reddit.com
16. Most awesome waitress. Ever.
FrancesFloyd / Via reddit.com
17. My bartender wins Halloween
TheKronk / Via reddit.com
18. I overheard a rude customer so I told the waitress she was doing a great job.
SoulDevil74 / Via reddit.com
19. My friend spilled his orange juice too, but our waitress was more ruthless…
novusordo / Via reddit.com
20. I think my barista is trolling me.
SuperCub / Via reddit.com