1. This house made it appear as though the Christmas tree is going through the roof.
clit_or_us / Via reddit.com
2. My wife made a Christmas fireplace out of wine boxes and brown paper.
Keiggo / Via reddit.com
3. This prosthetic Christmas tree.
notsurewhatidoin / Via reddit.com
4. This house decorated with giant car freshener trees for Christmas.
GrrreatFrostedFlakes / Via reddit.com
5. This Christmas tree building spotted from the road.
Krossrunner / Via reddit.com
6. This wedding I’m at gave us seed to grow our on Christmas tree.
BigDongDingDong / Via reddit.com
7. Small local coffee shop doesn’t have enough space for a Christmas tree so they tied it to the ceiling.
Jueviolagrace / Via reddit.com
8. The city dresses our buses up for Christmas.
ItsdaBreakfast / Via reddit.com
9. This dead pirate crew that’s in the Christmas spirit
Misticalis / Via reddit.com
10. Someone decorated this abandoned bike for Christmas.
hellafyno / Via reddit.com
11. The christmas Coca Cola bottles come with a tiny santa hat in my country.
kbantonsen / Via reddit.com
12. Someone turned a tree into a giant Charlie Brown Christmas tree.
ballplayer0025 / Via reddit.com
13. My dad works with computers and made this wreath out of RAM chips, cardboard, LAN cable, zip ties and keys from a keyboard.
DrGiggleFritz / Via reddit.com
14. A resident put up some FAQ in front of their house regarding their Christmas lights display.
jpsfg / Via reddit.com
15. This Bob Ross light sculpture that is a piece of art all on its own.
Saint-Vith / Via reddit.com