2. The time someone mistook their dad for the cat
lookwhoshira / Via twitter.com
3. A customer had a bunch of these printed out to keep in her purse and hand to any customer service worker who helps her y’all this was the purest thing.
desert_cryptid / Via reddit.com
4. The time this person’s mum called them out wholesomely
thatsfordinner_bot / Via reddit.com
5. The time when Google flattered Siri
lilbeastlema / Via reddit.com
6. The time someone was so darn wholesome online
DatBoiTotoDile007 / Via reddit.com
7. The time Tumblr saw the glass half full
curlicuecal / Via tumblr.com
8. Was not expecting such wholesomeness from them, how nice!
sTuPiDoRaUtIsTiC / Via reddit.com
9. The time someone randomly messaged someone on Reddit to wish them a great day
Hexmonkey2020 / Via reddit.com
10. The time when Reddit refused to let people be mean to themselves.
ArcyFox / Via reddit.com
11. The time this sweet angel replied to an emotional text with wisdom.
hollywoodpizzapirate / Via reddit.com
12. The time when Tumblr was so sweet
blindstargazer / Via tumblr.com
13. The time a baby waved at a stranger for the first time.
tarynland / Via twitter.com
14. A “super cool” teacher
fjamie013 / Via twitter.com
15. The time a stranger turned flipped something so negative into something positive
CrazyOrbitz / Via reddit.com
16. The time this person gave someone a bell necklace when they held the door open for them.
cactus5390 / Via reddit.com
17. The time a Reddit user came clean about their deep secret
Waonkyy / Via reddit.com
18. The time someone wrote this in the girls’ bathroom
ShineSonic77 / Via reddit.com