1. 19 year old coworker drove Power Wheels to work. That’s a car battery on the hood.
phuckinshite / Via reddit.com
2. They had to turn one of the men’s bathrooms into the women’s bathroom at my fiances work party.
jdp12199 / Via reddit.com
3. This person who left their “coworkers’ underwear” in a desk drawer to freak out the new guy.
The empty, labeled bags really sell it.
mainprise / Via reddit.com
4. This manager’s response to a broken heart.
ollietttaa / Via twitter.com
5. This harmless office prank
joceyyys / Via twitter.com
6. To everyone at work that has been eating my jellybeans..now the fun begins.
slimjimi09 / Via reddit.com
7. This cake that was given to a recently-promoted coworker.
WASD_Burn / Via reddit.com
8. Had to put these on the doors at work today.
Novandalis / Via reddit.com
9. These orchid thieves.
Oh_Sweet_Cheesus / Via reddit.com
10. This coworker who just didn’t get Twitter humor
colingotjokes / Via twitter.com
11. A coworker of mine slipped at work. Someone decided to post his face on the wet floor sign.
digitalpickles / Via reddit.com
12. Did this to my whole office.
Deadliner / Via reddit.com
13. This smart-assery.
doctortrilobite / Via reddit.com
14. My cousin works part time at a nursing home and writes down a quote from a resident each day.
FinnJuice / Via reddit.com
15. The calibre of the people I work with…
maddhatter / Via reddit.com
16. Someone made a memorial for a coworker who moved to a different cubical.
sunkist268 / Via reddit.com