1. This company name that reads correctly no matter which way your eye goes.
Scirax / Via imgur.com
2. This street crossing sign that allows blind people to check how many lanes they have to cross.
beaned1 / Via reddit.com
3. They clearly know what they are doing.
philipgoffinet / Via reddit.com
4. The bike rack at this dentist office looks like it’s being squeezed out of a tube of toothpaste.
madentr12 / Via reddit.com
5. This genius minimalist business card
OfullOstomacheO / Via reddit.com
6. This marijuana dispensary billboard.
richyban / Via reddit.com
7. Brewtorium in Austin’s Bathroom Sjgns Are Great.
vjkhokie / Via reddit.com
8. The L train in Brooklyn is going down for a whole year for maintenance and Lyft posted this ad.
Chubs_the_Mighty / Via reddit.com
9. This Hanukkah sweater with sequins that you swipe to “light” on each night.
katyvo / Via reddit.com
10. This smart billboard.
ibmwatsonson / Via reddit.com
11. This Krispy Kreme booth that’ll make your mouth water.
hellotrio / Via reddit.com
12. This PSA poster that definitely says “flicking”.
theeggman1977 / Via reddit.com
13. This restaurant sign that is half shadows.
Cortinian / Via reddit.com
14. The barcode for this pasta product.
peateeksamal / Via reddit.com
15. This pack of hot sauce that’s made to look extra explosive.
DemSpinMachine / Via reddit.com