1. In Tallinn airport, one of the mens bathrooms has step by step instructions on tying a tie.
Suslik1415 / Via reddit.com
2. This restroom door opener that allows you to use your wrist so your hands stay clean.
Christopher Hudspeth / Via buzzfeed.com
3. This bathroom door handle has a built-in hand sanitizer dispenser.
Whippity / Via reddit.com
4. These signs tell you whether or not each restroom is occupied.
XV_Crosstrek / Via reddit.com
5. The bathroom I was in had a switch to let an employee know it needed attention.
PMW11 / Via reddit.com
6. My hotel bathroom mirror had a build in bluetooth speaker…
Limerific / Via reddit.com
7. The airport bathroom let’s me know when my hands are dry.
TresComasTequila / Via reddit.com
8. Restroom at a bar in Minneapolis that has a splash guard for your shoes and a mini shelf for your drink.
Th3B055 / Via reddit.com
9. This map of the bathroom as you enter the bathroom.
TheMXJW / Via reddit.com
10. Water saving handle in public bathroom.
lukefrew / Via reddit.com
11. This bathroom has a touchless door control.
Doctor_McKay / Via reddit.com
12. This restaurant bathroom has two different kinds of soaps.
shitiseeincollege / Via reddit.com
13. My local Chick-fil-A has a mouthwash dispenser in the bathroom.
thejjury / Via reddit.com
14. There are power outlets in the stalls at my work’s IT department restrooms.
drrhrrdrr / Via reddit.com
15. The wet floor sign in my schools bathroom had a little fan on the bottom to dry the water.
WFS12 / Via reddit.com
16. My school’s bathrooms have pedals instead of handles.
allygator314 / Via reddit.com
17. The stalls in this bathroom have hydration level charts.
KaiaAndromedaBlack / Via reddit.com
18. This zoo has a complimentary sunscreen dispenser in the bathroom.
hotdee7 / Via reddit.com
19. This sports bar has a TV to watch while in the bathroom.
TestChamberrrrr / Via reddit.com
20. Rating your bathroom use in Omaha’s airport.
CopyRightDate / Via reddit.com